Staffing and Employment FAQs
Are you a WBE?
Yes, we are a New York State Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE). This enables New York government agencies and entities to hire our services more readily.
How are you different from other recruiting firms?
At Fusco Personnel we take a consultative approach:
- We educate ourselves on your company first.
- We take the time to learn your company culture, surroundings of department, personalities of co-workers, etc.
- We learn your wants as well as needs…the “ideal candidate.”
- We respect your valuable time and do not waste it with unwanted and unqualified candidates. We only send you the highest qualified candidates based on the specifications discussed above.
- Our fees are competitive, structured and agreed upon prior to being retained.
Where do you find your candidates?
We have a very successful track record of securing placements for our clients from our program, “Creative Recruiting.” We also have multiple methods of recruiting from:
- Online and direct advertising
- Referral programs
- Company outsourcing
- Direct Vertical Industry Recruiting
- Job Fair Recruitments
- On-site company Recruitments
- Social Media Campaigns
Do you test your candidates on software skills?
Yes, we require all candidates that have specified software skills, to complete and pass related software tests to be recommended to our clients for placement.
Does your company assist senior and executive level candidates?
Yes, with a very successful track record! Our Professional Services division tripled the number of placements from last year and doubled last year from the previous year.
Do you perform references and background checks on your candidates?
Yes, all candidates that we recommend to our clients are personally interviewed by our recruiting team, screened, referenced, and background checks are recommended and performed upon request.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm