Continue to foster a friendly, professional, progressive and effective company culture with a team of experts that provide the highest quality recruiting and staffing services.
Fusco Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, adhering to non-discriminate factors related to age, sex, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, marital status, sexual orientation or national origin in any matter involving the treatment of employees or applicants for employment.
A NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
Fusco Personnel is a New York State Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) owned by founder Patricia Fusco. Patricia founded the firm in 1994 with a vision of establishing a superior employment agency. Her standards for excellence define every aspect of our service for employers, job candidates and temporary employees alike.
Ranked #1 Executive Recruitment Agency by the Albany Business Review.
Recruiting and Staffing Standards of Excellence
We hold ourselves to the highest standards to ensure the satisfaction of the companies, government agencies and individuals we serve. This is The Fusco Difference. We are dedicated to:
- Conducting detailed discussions and documentation for each position to fully understand employer hiring needs.
- Performing rigorous screening and assessments of all temporary employees and permanent hire candidates, including:
- In-person interviewing
- Reference checking
- Skill testing (upon request)
- Background checks (upon request)
- Drug screening (upon request)
- Recruiting and presenting only the most qualified candidates that match job specs
- Coordinating and facilitating interview scheduling
- Assisting in the hiring process, including advising and handling job offers, salary negotiations and coordination of start dates
- Monitoring placements for quality assurance
- We take a proactive approach with our clients by marketing quality candidates with industry-specific proficiencies
- Assisting applicants with job placement skills:
- Resume critiquing and polishing
- Proactively marketing their skills to potential employers
- Preparations for scheduled interviews and follow up procedures